You are currently viewing Property Administrator Diploma Program

Property Administrator Diploma Program

ABC Access Business College has helped many graduates transform their lives into long-term employable skills. Government funded training available. The grant could be up to $28,000. If applicable child daycare up to $1,000 per child. Maximum $2,000 per month.

*This Diploma is approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005


Property administrators perform administrative duties and co-ordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property owners.

They are employed by property and real estate management companies, property development companies and by government.

Career opportunities

Accommodation officer, apartment rental agent, leasing coordinator, housing project manager, property administrator, property rentals manager.

Main responsibilities

Property administrators perform some or all of the following duties:

Negotiate or approve rental or lease of various properties in a portfolio on behalf of property owners and ensure that terms of lease agreement are met.
Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning and maintenance, security services and alarm systems.
Co-ordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings and monitor progress and cost of work for property owners.
Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value.
Ensure that trouble calls received from clients or tenants are acted upon.
Administer damage deposits.
May hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents or other support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties.
Employment requirements

Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property management or real estate may be required.
Several years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk, or administrative officer are usually required.

Leave a Reply