Canada is a leisure and learning hub for international students. The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live in, as the country is popular for its friendly and open environment.
A Canadian degree, certificate or diploma is renowned worldwide, and is also equivalent with the similar education certification from United States and the United Kingdom. QS World ranking of top 300 universities has around 25 Canadian universities among the global best institutes of education.
Living standard and quality of life in Toronto are similar compared to the world’s top cities, but the cost of living and education is lower, resulting less financing pressures for international students.
Health and Safety policies of Canada keep the city clean, green and lean for the community. Hospitals and clinics are easily approachable 24 hours from any part of the city. Toronto is a Canadian financial hub with multicultural English-speaking population. Students are also allowed to explore part time work opportunities in Toronto along with studies.
WHY ABC Access Business College?
ABC Access Business College is registered by Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 and has received a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number O242732890457, indicating that it is permitted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada department to provide education to International Students.
ABC Access Business College is located at a subway stop on the famous Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, easily accessible by public transportation, as well as by car; it has plenty of free parking and security.
Non-Vocational (Short Course) programs are offered to valid visa/permit holder and to those who have an authorization to study/work in Canada.
Before registering into the program of your interest you must verify if you meet the English Language Proficiency requirement.
IELTS Academic (Minimum 6.0 overall; no single test score below 5.5)
PTE Academic (Minimum score of 51 overall with no module less then 43)
TOEFL (Minimum score 550 is required)
TOEFL Internet-based test – Overall minimum score of 80 required, with minimum scores of 20 in Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking.
Document checklist- Ensure you have following documents in the electronic format (pdf, doc or jpg file) when you apply online
- Proof of your nationality (passport)
- Highest level of education – (transcripts/diploma/certification)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
— REFUND POLICY —
Summary of Refund Policy
- Before entering into any training agreement with ABC Access Business College, students may only be required to pay the lesser of $500 or 20% of the fee.
- Students may cancel a training agreement and be entitled to a full refund within two days of signing it if they deliver a written notice of cancellation to the college at the address on the agreement.
- A full refund will be granted when a training session is cancelled by the College or the student is unable to attend the session due to unannounced changes by the College.
- Students must return any materials given them within 10 days to receive full credit for them. These materials must be in the same condition as when they received them.
- In order to withdraw from a training program and be eligible for a full or partial refund, students must deliver a written notice of the withdrawal to the college at the address on the agreement. The date of receipt of this notice by the college will determine the
student’s eligibility for a full or partial refund.
Note that non-attendance in the training program does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- If the student withdraws from the training agreement before the training begins, they are entitled to a refund of all fees less 20% or $500 whichever is less.
- If the student withdraws from the contract after the training begins, they are entitled to a refund of fees paid for the program less 20% or $500 whichever is less, less the proportion that the college has earned for the part of the program that has been delivered.
Example: If a student pays $6,000 for a 6-month course and withdraws at the end of the 2nd month, they will receive a refund of ($6,000 – $500 – $2,000 =) $3,500
In addition, ABC Access Business is committed to full compliance with the private career college refund requirements as set out by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities under Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.Fee Refund Policy as Prescribed under s. 25 to 33 of O.Reg. 415/06
The Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 governs ABC Access Business College for the purpose of tuition fee retention. Tuition fees are tax deductible, and tuition receipts will be issued for each taxation year (T2202A).
Homestay, Off Campus Housing
For homestay or off campus housing contact Access administration or go to the website: