➤Fast Track Applications – COVID-19
Why ABC Access Business College
- Are you looking for a successful career?
- Are you making a transition?
- Do you want to upgrade your skills for better job opportunities?
- Get a diploma and be success ready in 1 year or less.
Watch our promotional video and start your future today.
ABC Access Business College is registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Do you want to embark on a fulfilling and successful career? Do you want to make a professional transition to the field of your choice? Do you want to earn qualifications for the best jobs in the market?
Access Business College (ABC) is a leading private business college based in Toronto with a range of diplomas of 1 year or less that will help you get not just a job but initiate your on to a promising career. If you were laid off recently, then it will also help you secure second career funding for getting trained and acquiring qualifications which will help you transition to in-demand occupations in the local labour market.
ABC’s courses have been developed after extensive research and consultation with potential employers, adult education experts, industry experts, and inputs from Labour Market Surveys in Toronto. These courses are administered by experienced and qualified teachers dedicated to helping their students become equipped with the skills required to adapt and thrive in an ever- changing job market.
ABC’s diploma courses and vocational programs are spread across a range of disciplines – graphic design, web design, hospitality/hotel management, finance, property administration, legal studies, banking, accounting, administrative assistant/office support, customer service, food and beverage (HACCP), medical office/administration, payroll management, corporate training and computer software.
ABC also works closely with Toronto-based employers for helping them enhance the skills of their workforce. Our Centre for Education and Training also helps employers with their Canada- Ontario Job Grant (COJG) applications for training existing and new employees.
ABOUT - ACCESS BUSINESS COLLEGE
- Our programs and courses are all designed to keep pace with industry requirements and market demands. The curriculum is based on input from potential employers, adult education experts, industry experts, and Labour Market Surveys. We offer Diploma Programs in a professional, warm, positive, and friendly learning environment. Vocational diploma programs are offered for both continuing education and post-secondary students.
- ABC Access Business College not only offers diplomas related to business courses but also courses in the field of graphic design, web design, hospitality / hotel management, finance, property administration, law clerk, legal studies, banking, accounting, administrative assistant / office support, customer service, food and beverage (HACCP), medical office / administration, payroll, as well as computer software training courses. Teachers are focused, experienced, qualified, dedicated, and committed to a student-centered approach. Our graduates will have the skills and education to be job ready. ABC Access Business College is fully Canadian owned and operated and has a VISIBLE and meaningful commitment to the Toronto community.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Verify your letter of acceptance (LoA)
What Second Career gives you
You can get new skills – those needed for jobs in demand now – and financial support when you qualify for Second Career.
Apply for up to $28,000 for costs including:
- manuals, workbooks or other instructional costs
- basic living allowance (maximum $410 per week)
- child care