Applicants at ABC Access Business College who require financial assistance towards their career training, may qualify for assistance from the following organizations and for more information please contact our administration:
MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities)
HRSDC Funding is available to those who qualify:
- Those currently receiving E.I.
- Those who received EI in the past 3 years
- Those who qualify under the Second Career Training program
- Laid off workers (receiving E.I. or not receiving E.I.)
- Those who received Maternity / Paternity Claim in the past 5 years
Individuals who have a permanent disability and require a career change.
Ontario Works Funding is available to those who qualify:
- Social Assistance Recipients
- ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program) Recipients
- If qualified, those recommended by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) for Labour market re-entry training.
Life Long Learning
Eligible candidates may use their RRSP / RESP toward employment support training
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Montreal