ABC Access Business College has helped many graduates transform their lives into long-term employable skills. Government funded training available. The grant could be up to $28,000. If applicable child daycare up to $1,000 per child. Maximum $2,000 per month.
*This Diploma program is approved as vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities and co-ordinate the acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services.
They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
Access to information and privacy officer, administrative officer, administrative services coordinator, coordinator, office services, forms management officer, liaison officer, office administrator, planning officer, records analyst – access to information, office manager, requirements officer – military, surplus assets officer, university admissions officer.
Administrative officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
- Progression to administrative service management positions is possible with experience.