A. The College registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.Canada, wishes to promote the educational services to potential student’s resident outside Canada.
B. Agent name/Agent Title/ Agent Company has extensive marketing experience in educational services and will act as a marketing & recruiting representative of the college on the terms mentioned below.
III. OPERATIVE PROVISIONS:
A. The College shall devote major efforts to support the agent in recruiting and enrolling students to the courses and programs of The College and commits itself to the following obligations:
1. Provide the agent with the registration and accreditation documentation issued by Canadian Educational and Immigration Authorities
2. Provide the agent with textual, graphic, audio and video materials presenting the products and services of the college
3. Issue Certificate of Authorization in favour of the plenipotentiary of the agent
4. Provide the agent with student recruitment plan, tuition fee schedule, curriculum and program information
5. Issue appropriate acceptance letter, tuition receipt and any other documentation The College is required to provide to the student recruited by The Agent to apply for a student authorization after the full-amount of tuition and registration fee are received by the Agent from the student
6. Assist The Agent to inquire into and expedite the processing of student authorizations
7. Grant authority to The Agent to recruit students for the Business in the …. country….
8. Fulfil all promises of services and products.
B. The Agent shall provide whole-hearted student recruitment and visa application counselling services to The College and the students who are contracted by The Agent to take the courses and programs of The College and commits to the following obligations:
1. Provide the College all the certification and documentation which allow The Agent to carry on the Business in the Territory in a lawful fashion
2. Inform the College promptly of the policies and regulations concerning the administration of the affairs of the students who wish to study Canada
3. In its sole discretion widely publicize and actively promote the courses and programs and services of The College to prospective students in the Territory
4. Assist all the prospective students to complete the application forms and prepare the financial sponsorship or guarantee certificates and any other documentation required by the student for the visa application
5. Remit to The College within 10 working days the registration fee collected from each student when the student has completed the application form for either the high school or pre-university preparation or diploma programs offered by The College.
6. Remit to the College within 10 working days tuition or tuition deposit collected from the student;
7. Provide for each student acceptance letter, tuition fee receipt and any other documentation issued by The College in support of the student visa application (“Student Visa Documentation”)
8. Inform the College promptly of the status of the student visa application
9. Conduct the Business in accordance with the terms Setout by this Agreement and the Certificate of Authorization
10. In cases where the visa application has been declined by Immigration Canada refund all the tuition fees except the non-refundable portion no later than one month commencing from the date when the Agent has been notified that the case has been denied and forthwith provide photocopies of the rejection letter along with an application for refund completed by the student to The College
i. The Agent shall keep strictly confidential at all times except as permitted in clause 11.iii) (not disclose to any third party) any information relating to the Educational Services or to the affairs and business of the College.
ii. The agent shall not disclose information about applicants or students to any third party for any reason.
iii. The Agent may disclose the confidential information:
a) to its employees, officers, representatives, and advisors, which need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the party’s obligations under this agreement. The Agent shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, and advisors comply with this clause 11.
b) as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority. The College should be notified immediately of any such requirement.
Either party can terminate this agreement at any time by providing 8 weeks written notice.
The College can terminate this agreement at any time with immediate effect in the event the Agent breaches any of the conditions of this agreement.
The College can terminate this agreement should the Agent fail to refer any students within the previous calendar year, by providing 4 weeks written notice.
When this agreement is terminated, the Agent must:
A. - Immediately cease promoting and advertising programs and services offered by the college
B. - Return all materials provided to them by The College in the course of effecting this agreement
C. - Submit all prospective student applications received up to the date of termination V. COMMISSION PAYMENTS
In consideration of the duties undertaken by the Agent, and subject to other provisions of this clause, the College shall subject to the Agent performing its obligations under this Agreement, pay the Agent a commission of XX% of the Net Tuition Fees received by the College in respect of each Enrolled Student
in the first year of their attendance at the College. A net tuition fee means the fee paid by the student to the College after any prompt payment discounts, which may include scholarship and related payments (such as Alumni discounts and early payment discounts). Commission payments (described above) shall be payable within 30 days of the receipt of invoice subject to the student having completed the enrolment process (50% or more of the program has been completed) and having paid the tuition fees in full.
Commission will only be payable to the Agent in respect of students recruited to courses delivered by the College, who are paying the international rate of fees.
All sums payable under this Agreement are inclusive of any value added tax or other applicable tax and duties.
VI. LIABILITY COVERAGE PROVISIONS
Each party to this agreement will be responsible for the negligent acts or omissions of its own employees, officers, or agents in the performance of this Agreement. Neither party will be considered the agent of the other, nor does either party assume any responsibility to the other party for the consequences of any act or omission of any person, firm, or corporation not a party to this Agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and all terms and conditions agreed upon by both parties, including those which may be modified by this Agreement, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements regarding the subject of this agreement. No other understanding, oral, written or otherwise regarding the subject matter of this agreement shall be deemed to exist or bind any of the parties hereto. Any modification or waiver of the terms of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE HEREBY AGREED BY: Signed for and on Behalf of ABC Access Business College