Want to enrol for a vocational course or embark on a Second Career? Access Business College (ABC) has a program for everyone – from the artist to the math whiz to the manager. Each of our diploma courses, approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, opens many doors to lucrative and rewarding careers for our students Here is a list of all our courses –
- Property Administration Diploma Program – Property administrators carry out administrative duties and coordinate activities related to the management and rental of property and real estate on behalf of property owners. This course makes individuals eligible to apply for the positions of accommodation officer, apartment rental agent, leasing coordinator, housing project manager, property administrator, property rentals manager, etc.
- Hospitality Management Diploma Program – This diploma equips students for the jobs in the hospitality and events industry. Students who do this diploma can become conference and meeting planners, convention coordinators, event planners, conference services officers, festival organizers, meeting planners, special events organizers, trade show planners, etc.
- Graphic & Web Design Diploma Program – This program trains students to use applications like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver for creating visually appealing and meaningful designs. Upon the completion of this diploma, students can become advertising designers, animators, cartoonists, commercial artists, graphic designers, layout designer and medical and scientific illustrators.
- Food & Beverage Management Diploma Program – The diploma helps students get employed in restaurants, hotels, bars, taverns, private clubs, banquet halls and similar establishments as food and beverage servers. With this diploma, students can become banquet servers, captain waiters/waitresses, chief wine stewards, food and beverage servers, cocktail waiters/waitresses, formal service waiters/waitresses and waiters/waitresses.
- Customer Service Diploma Program – This diploma is for students who want to get employed as clerks who answer enquiries and provide information regarding an establishment’s goods, services and policies and who provide customer services such as receiving payments, processing requests for services and resolving problems. Some of the positions that students can take up after completing this course are – accounts information clerk, bus information clerk, call centre agent, complaints clerk, counter enquiries clerk, courtesy desk clerk, customer service representative, hospital information clerk, lost-and-found clerk, order desk agent, public relations clerk and tourist information clerk.
- Computerized Accounting & Canadian Payroll Program – This diploma program trains students to collect, verify and process payroll information to determine the salaries and benefit entitlements for employees in a business. After doing this course, students are eligible to become benefits officers, pay advisors, pay and benefits administrators, payroll clerks, payroll officers, pay and benefits clerks, pay clerks, and salary administration officers.
- Business Administration Diploma Program – This diploma equips students with the skills to oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities and co-ordinate the acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. Students can apply for the positions of administrative officers, administrative services coordinators, coordinators, forms management officers, liaison officers, office administrators, planning officers, records analysts, office managers, requirements officers, surplus assets officer, university admissions officer, etc. after completing this course.
- Banking Financial Services Diploma Program – This diploma course helps students get jobs in banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions as customer service representatives and process customers’ financial transactions and provide information on related banking products and services. With this diploma, students can apply for the positions of bank tellers, credit union tellers, foreign exchange tellers, financial customer service representatives and financial advisors.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma Program – The main duties of administrative assistants include compiling, verifying, recording and processing forms and documents such as applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations and requisitions. Students can become administrative clerks, administrative assistants, application clerks, authorization clerks, by-law clerks, customs clerks, documentation clerks, import clerks, licence clerks, office administration clerks, passport clerks, ward clerks in hospitals, warranty clerks, registration clerks, registry clerks, etc.
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma Program – Medical office assistants are required to take care of a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in doctor’s offices, hospitals, medical clinics and other medical settings. With this diploma, students can get employed as medical secretaries, ward secretaries and medical office assistants.
- Law Clerk Diploma Program – Legal assistants are needed by law firms, record search companies and in legal departments throughout the public and private sectors for performing an array of tasks ranging from preparing legal documents and files to conducting research to taking affidavits. With this diploma course, students can work as commercial law clerks, corporate paralegals, family law paralegals, independent paralegals, legal assistants, legal researchers, land titles examiners, law clerks, litigation legal assistants, notary publics, paralegals, real estate law clerks, title searchers, trademark agents, etc[SS1] .
Are you looking to add to your skills and qualifications to embark on an exciting new career? Access Business College (ABC) is among the top private career colleges in Toronto that offers a wide array of vocational courses for you to choose from. Fill in the application form to check your eligibility for the Second Career government grant and we will get back to you with more information.
[SS1]We are not promoting ECA program anymore! So we deleted the section.