Canada’s real estate market is hot right now, and so, a career in property management is a lucrative choice. ABC College’s Property Administration Diploma Program is a great choice for those who want to tap into this market and embark on a stable career path. This diploma program trains students in performing administrative duties and coordinating activities concerning the management of investment property and real estate on behalf of property owners.
The following are some of the key areas in which students will get training when they do ABC College’s Property Administration Diploma Program –
- For property owners, renting and leasing their properties are ways of earning a passive income. So, in the diploma program, students will be trained to negotiate or approve rental or lease of various properties in a portfolio on behalf of property owners. They will also be trained in ensuring that terms of lease agreement are met.
- The management of a property always includes services including cleaning, maintenance, security services and alarm systems. Students will be trained in preparing and administering contracts for provision of all these property services. They will also be trained in supervising the implementation of these services.
- They will be trained in coordinating the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings. They will also be trained in monitoring the progress of such work and calculating its cost for property owners.
- They will be trained in compiling and maintaining records of operating expenses and income from the properties that they are managing. They will also be trained in preparing reports and reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value.
- They will be taught to communicate with clients and tenants, which will include training in attending trouble calls, acting upon them and ensuring that the issues of the clients or tenants are resolved.
- They will be trained in calculating and administering damage deposits.
- They will be trained in hiring and supervising rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff for carrying out operational, clerical or maintenance duties.
The following are some of the job opportunities that will be available to students with a diploma in Property Administration –
Accommodation officer, apartment rental agent, leasing coordinator, housing project manager, property administrator, property rentals manager
This Diploma program is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Interested in ABC College’s Property Administration Diploma Program and want to know more about it? Write to us at email@example.com